Do you like royal stories and intrigues?
On the „Town Hall and royal weddings“ tour you get more than that. Yo enjoy the beautiful interior and look at the magnificent painting. The beautiful building oft he city hall began tob e built in the 14th century. If you come by ship you will definitely see this. A tall neo-Gothic clock tower. The front facade has beautiful frescoes. This is one oft he main attractions oft he city and worthy of your admiration.
What you will see and learn:
- flood scale – the saddest place in the city
- medallion of Queen Elizabeth of Austria
- magnificent baroque inside
- small hall oft he town hall
- big hall
- song oft he Nibelungs and Passau
- why the king of Luitpold I. wanted to get married here
- amazing stained glas
What are you getting:
- Guided tour
- Photo book
Tour start place: Old Town Hall
Duration: 1 hour
Price: 9 euros per person
Entrance ticket 5 euros per group is paid separately. Book the tour „Town Hall and royal weddings“ right now on our website. We will be happy to see you!